Health Benefits of Ginger
Bommanahalli, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Below are the few health benefits of Ginger:
- Ginger is very useful in reducing Nausea and Vomiting.
- Ginger is a natural remedy for nausea and very effective for digestion problem.
- It has been used for curing severe morning sickness or simple stomachache.
- People with dyspepsia can have 1.2grams of ginger in three parts which will help them release its contents into the small intestines and there will be no delayed gastric emptying.
- It helps people who are constipated and bloated and have other digestive disorders.
Ginger is a very powerful mainstay against Stroke and Heart Disease.
If ginger is eaten with other super foods like Garlic and onions, which have the ability of anti-blood clotting that can help curing any heart disease.
- Ginger is helpful in reducing Muscle pain and Soreness.
- Ginger is very effective in reducing the muscle pain caused by exercises.
- According to a study, if you consume 2 grams of ginger everyday till 11 days then it will reduce the muscle pain due to elbow exercises.
- It will not give an immediate effect on muscle pain however gradually you will experience it.
- Ginger powder is very helpful in reducing the menstrual pain.
- Ginger is one of the traditional ingredients used as a pain relief. It is very helpful during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
- In a study, women were given 1 gram of ginger powder for the first 3 days of the menstrual period.
- It is recommended to take this at the beginning or at the first day of the menstrual period.
- Ginger helps drastically in lowering down the blood sugar.
- Ginger has powerful anti- diabetic properties.
- In a study, 2 grams of ginger powder given to type 2 diabetes has lowered the fasting blood sugar by 12%.
- Over the period of 12 weeks, long-term blood sugar levels have been reduced to 10%.