What is Accupuncture?
Aecs layout, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
Chinese Acupuncture works by using fine needles painlessly applied to specific points around the body to stimulate channels of energy flow allowing the body to balance itself. It helps in migraines, pains, sciatica and allergies like asthma and sinusitis.
Accupuncture includes :
- Effective in alleviating pain particularly in painful recurring diseases
- Relaxation of muscle spasm so that the toxicity held in the muscle and internal organs and glands is released
- Promotes healing and rebalancing of the subtle bodies and physical body
Accupuncture Session :
- Each acupuncture session is designed emphasizing on the ancient principles & philosophy of Traditional Chinese Medicine and also adopting the latest concepts of Acupuncture based on modern research, development and experience.
- It is mandatory to undergo a Wellness Consultation before the start of the acupuncture session.
- The acupuncture needles used at Anandamaya are disposable, of high precision & premium quality which are imported either from USA, Singapore,Australia or Japan.
- The needles are imported from Japan (Seirin Brand - top most brand in Acupuncture needles) which are painless and of highest quality in the world, even though it is expensive. Anandamaya is the only center using these kind of needles in India as of now.
Acupuncture is a tool in traditional Chinese medicine. Very fine needles are used on the acupuncture, or energy points located on the meredians all over the body.
- Pain Management
- Stress Management
- Tension Headaches
- Menstrual problems
- Bronchial Asthma
- Energy balance
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Male & Female Infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Low back ache
- Cervical spondylosis & spondylitis
- Lumbar Spondylosis & Spondylitis
- Anxiety Disorders