Benefits of Ambra Gresia
Dr Sheetal Bhatia
Domlur, Bengaluru Feb 13, 2017
It is a morbid product found in the belly of sperm-whale. It was introduced by Hahnemann in 1827. The alcoholic tincture is the best preparation. In the influence of sunlight, air, and seawater it becomes a solid changes its color from black to ash grey and also changes its smell. It has pronounced effect on the nervous system, causing increased susceptibility to physical and mental planes. It effectively suppresses fatigue, cough, itching, dizziness, a feeling of depression, and numbness.
It is given to nervous, excitable children, thin women with increased emotional excitability and bilious. Symptoms are:
- Patients look withered
- Have wrinkles
- Fatigue and exhaustion
- Children look older than their age.
- Have a quick speech and unsteady gait.
It is used to treat people having/with:
- Depressive state close to despair.
- The tendency of focusing on unpleasant things.
- Increased nervousness
- Hypersensitivity towards the smells and sounds.
- Excessive restraint in the presence of others
- Reduced activity of mind
- Weakness confusion and the feeling of persecution.
- Constantly present dreams of solitude.