Health Advantages of Aloe Vera
Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Feb 11, 2017
Be it Ayurveda or traditional medicine, aloe vera has found a place everywhere because of its numerous beneficial properties. If you look at most beauty products available in the market, it would contain aloe. Why growing an aloe plant at home is a good idea!
- Harsh summers mean sunburns and aloe gel is the best remedy. Not only does it have powerful healing properties but,it acts as a protective layer on the skin as well.
- Aloe gel has effective moisturizing properties that prevents dry skin and flaking. It keeps the skin hydrated and its anti-oxidative properties improve skin texture and gives it a natural glow.
- Aloe’s anti-inflammatory properties prevent inflammation and acne, heals the skin and stimulates growth of new cells for better looking skin.
- One of the best anti-aging treatments, aloe vera keeps skin hydrated and helps it retain its elasticity. This means younger and healthier looking skin with fewer fine lines, age spots and wrinkles.
- Aloe gel mixed with lemon juice is a perfect tan removing mix. Just apply the mix and leave it on for 15 minutes before you wash off.
- After a makeup session, take off the makeup using baby oil and then gently massage your face with an aloe and rose water mixture for about 20 minutes. Wash off for clear skin and no traces of makeup.
- If you’re tired of oily skin, just mix some aloe gel with honey and apply onto your face. You can add a squeeze of lemon as well, leave it on for about 20 minutes every day.