Medikoe Health Expert
Koramangala, bengaluru, karnataka, india, Bengaluru Feb 13, 2017
FOODS TO BE INCLUDED:
- Whole grain cereals (wheat, Ragi, Oats, Corn, etc.,)
- Pulses like soya beans, rajmah.
- All Green leafy vegetables except amaranthus varieties.
- All vegetables except tubers.
- Fruits such as lemon, grapefruit, papaya, banana, kiwi, watermelon, raisins.
- Diet soda and Unsweetened lime juice.
- Clear soups and Pepper water.
- Tender coconut water.
- Low fat dairy like skim milk, butter milk, low fat paneer, non-fat yogurt, fat-free ice creams and puddings and low fat or non-fat cheese
FOODS TO BE AVOIDED:
- All Refined foods (white rava, maida).
- Pulses such as Bengal gram dhal, desi channa, roasted gram, and dried peas.
- Sweets, Chocolate, Jaggery, Honey, Jam, Jelly, Squash, Fruit preserves, Puddings, Cake, Pastries, etc.
- Amaranthus varieties of green leafy vegetables.
- Animal foods (like fatty cuts of meat, beef, Chicken skin, lamb, pork, veal, egg yolk, and organ meats).
- Dried Fruits (Dates, Raisins, Figs, etc) and Nuts (Cashews, Ground nut, Coconut, etc).
- Ice creams, Condensed milk, Cream, Butter, Ghee, Vanaspathi, Margarine, Cheese, Mayonnaise, Peanut butter, Curd, etc).
- Alcoholic drinks, Chocolate drinks, and Soft drinks.
- All Fried foods, bakery products, canned foods, Preserved foods and Fast foods.
- Most commercially baked products such as biscuits and pastries.