What are the Benefits of Eggs?
Dt Sheetal chhabria
Vasanth nagar, Bengaluru Feb 9, 2017
A breakfast staple around the world, eggs are a storehouse of vital nutrients that makes them an integral part of any health diet.
Let’s look at some of the amazing health benefits of eggs.
- Eggs are high in protein and essential nutrients that help us feel full for longer hours.
- Eggs are a good option for people with mild iron deficiency. Egg yolk contains iron in the form of heme iron that are more absorbable than the form of iron in most supplements.
- Eggs are packed with essential minerals such as iron, zinc and phosphorus that are vital for the body.
- Eggs contain Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E that are important for growth, eyesight, and fight off free radicals and help your body to break down food into energy.
- Eggs contain Vitamin D that are essential for calcium absorption and maintain optimum bone health, thus preventing osteoporosis.
- Eggs also promote healthy hair and nails because of their high content of sulphur containing amino acids.
- Eggs are a good source of antioxidants that help prevent age related macular degeneration.
Eggs are a versatile food option that can be consumed in any form. Eating eggs can make you healthier, brainier, leaner and stronger.